Information by the Austrian Standard Institute:
DEFINITION EN 13809 OF THE EUROPEAN COMMITTEE FOR STANDARDISATION
DIRECTIVE 2005/36/EG OF THE PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 7 September 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications (text with EEA relevance)
(11) In the case of the professions covered by the general system for the recognition of qualifications, hereinafter referred to as "the general system", Member States should retain the right to lay down the minimum level of qulification required to ensure the quality of the services provided on their territory.
- up to 3 hours within Vienna,
- up to 4 hours outside Vienna,
incl. a max. of 2 hours' walking.
Full day: double fees (also if a morning tour ends after 1:30 p.m.).
Conditions of cancellation:
* until two weeks before the engagement: 0,
* 14-3 days before the date: 50%,
* 3 days or less before the date: 100%
of the applicable tourist guide fee.